This house was built in 1847 in eighteenth century style and faces Greenane Street Lower on the road to Mallow. It is a two-storey edifice but has a considerable substructure. It has attractive cast-iron gates and railing.
The first occupant was probably Hugh Keller, a solicitor. It was later occupied by Dr. O’Leary whose family bred Workman, winner of the Grand National in 1939. It is now a commercial office.
The yard to the rear is at a much lower level, stretching along the river bank. The Griffith Valuation recorded that there were two mills on this site – an oat meal corn mill and a carding or tuck mill. These were of the thatched variety and the corn mill was in production at least as far back as 1742.